By: Joan Beswick
|Apricot Curls Cowl|
|Red, Black and White Shawl|
- a little history of needle tatting;
- the important relationship between needle size and thread thickness/gauge;
- how to make a double stitch and picot;
- how to read patterns to make chains and rings with double stitches;
- how to join rings, chains and separate pieces together;
- how to hide loose ends for a nice clean look; and,
- how to add thread if you run out.
- photographic instructions;
- a pattern for a versatile hexagon;
- a handmade tatting needle; and
Enjoy the workshop, and 'Happy Tatting'.